The basic process for selling items is as follows.
- Enter your e-mail address and choose a password.
- Enter your mailing address and confirm the password (use the "back" button on your browser if the password doesn't match). We need address information just in case you cannot pick up your money at the end of the convention - we will mail you a check.
- Enter the items you want to sell. NOTE: The auction has two ways for you to sell an item: either during the live auction (which costs the seller more), or at the Consignment Store.
- Print out your item tags.
- Affix the item tag to the corresponding item. Note that this should be done in such a manner that it can be removed without damaging the item, but secure enough that the tag will not get separated from the item accidentally. Also make sure that the bar code is not obscured and is in a "flat" area of the item.
- Bring your items to the auction check-in area.
- The staff will scan and verify each item checked in.
- The cost to you will be the cost of a Bidder Card ($1.00) plus the tag cost of your items.
You can request partial payments as soon as any of your items have sold (provided we have a cash register open), and get a final payment when the auction is over, or on Sunday between 10:00am and 2:00pm. Make sure you have a picture ID with you. If you do not bring an ID, your payment will be mailed to you within a couple of weeks. A check will be mailed to you if you cannot make it to the auction room on Sunday.
We can not accept any mildewed or moldy items, counterfeit items or anything resembling a real weapon.
- Boardgame or misc game - All board games (except for Wargames) and any other game that does not fit one of the other categories.
- Non-game Book - Books of interest to gamers but that do not contain any actual games. (ex. fantasy novel, history of a specific battle...)
- CCG / LCG - Collectible Card Games and Living Card Games (Ex. Magic the Gathering, Legend of the Five Rings, Netrunner)
- CM / PPM - Collectible Minis & Pre-Painted Plastic Minis (Ex. Heroclix, Pathfinder plastic minis...)
- Miniatures (Painted) - metal or plastic minis that are unpainted at manufacture, but later painted.
- Miniatures (Unpainted) - metal or plastic miniatures that are unpainted.
- RPG - Books & supplies for roleplaying games (Ex. D&D, Shadowrun, game maps...)
- TOVA - Toys, Oddities, Video & Art! This category also includes video or computer games.
- Wargame - board games with a strategy element, often depicting military operations of some kind, whether real or fictional.
The auction pre-registration site will be shut down the weekend before each convention so that we can download the data.
You can pre-register all the items that you might bring. When you register at the auction check-in area, you will be charged only for your Bidder card (aka "seller number") and the items that you actually checked in.
In the past you were allowed to enter additional items on-site. We're no longer allowing that - so make sure to get all your items entered ahead of time!
The auction staff reserves the right to modify these procedures without notice.
Refer to this page Pre-registration Information for costs.